About the Minneapolis Duct Blaster
The development of the Minneapolis Duct Blaster has revolutionized performance testing of forced air distribution systems for builders, HVAC contractors, and in a variety of utility programs.
The Duct Blaster is also used for code compliance for total duct leakage and duct leakage to the outside as in IECC 2009 and 2012.
The Minneapolis Duct Blaster is a calibrated air flow measurement system designed to test and document the airtightness of forced air duct systems in both houses and light commercial buildings. Duct airtightness measurements are used to diagnose and demonstrate leakage problems, estimate efficiency losses from duct leakage, and certify compliance with duct leakage standards such as California’s Title 24 Building Energy Efficiency Standards.
The lightweight Duct Blaster fan weighs just 7 pounds, but delivers enough air flow (an amazing 1,500 CFM) to test the leakiest duct systems.
Learn more about the Duct Blaster by reading our white paper.
Features of the TEC DG-1000 Pressure and Flow Gauge
- High Resolution Touch Screen: Gives you improved visibility and usability with the touch of your finger
- Intelligent Micro-Processor: Puts the power of a mini computer in the palm of your hand
- Future-Proof Technology: Continually equips you with the latest software and app additions
- Accurate Readings at 0.9%: Upholds your confidence of accurate results from TEC equipment
- Intuitive Landscape Orientation: Makes holding the DG-1000 naturally comfortable.
- Fan Speed Slider: Lets you control your fan directly from the gauge for efficient testing
- Hold Function: Gives you time to record readings with ease
- Lithium Batteries: Equips you with a rechargeable and replaceable power source on the job
- Product Compatibility: Works with all TEC equipment and software for seamless use
- WiFi, USB and Ethernet Ports: Provides you with a variety of connection options
- Texturized Durable Case: Ensures optimal grip in rugged environments and protects your gauge from accidental damage
- Powerful Mounting Magnets: Provides dependable and convenient mounting options
Learn more about the accuracy specifications of the DG-1000 by reading our white paper.
Call TEC now to order or to learn more: 612-827-1117
You can also order from a TEC distributor.